Sunday 2 September 2012

Let the training begin!

So here I am! First day of training and it's going great! The journey down was... Interesting... B4363 is one of the hardest roads to find! After an hour delay looking for it we happened upon the turning as we were heading down a detour! We arrived at the Pioneer Centre at about half past noon and said goodbye to my dad at about 1pm, just before lunch. I got to know a few people before heading to the first session to learn more about YFC and the year we are about to begin! Then after dinner at 7 we had a time of worship and teaching, refocusing on the reason why we are doing this gap year. Right now I am sat in the lobby just relaxing before I head off to bed ready for a busy day tomorrow... So Goodnight all! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment