Friday 5 October 2012

Newsletter Fiasco!

Hello all! Just thought I would tell you all of our... Interesting morning printing & producing the termly newsletter! I arrived at the office a while before 10 am which was when I was supposed to be in by and was greeted with the news that the printer in the office had run out of coloured ink... Disaster!! After many attempts of keeping the printer running... One even involving the laying on of hands... We had to pull out the old printer from the storage room and print, compile and staple together just over 100 newsletters at a speed that made snails look like cheetahs! Very slowly!! But we made it! Just 300 copies left!

Anyway moving on from the newsletter... I'm looking forward to seeing my YFC friends and who knows how many home friends and family soon at the commission day in Birmingham! Just 3 weeks to go! Love you all and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment