Tuesday 2 October 2012

National Day of Prayer

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I updated. Not much has changed in my schedule apart from a few new clubs starting for after school. However on Saturday 29th October, I joined a few people from my church here, as well as some of the youth in one of my youth groups, to go to the National Day of Prayer and Worship in Wembley stadium! The worship was absolutely fantastic and we prayed about many things, amongst which were things like the upcoming year, the Jubilee, Olympic and Paralympic games and even the work of Tearfund. Here are a few photos from the day!








One of the highlights of the day for me was when I got to see my YFC friends from different places in the UK! I also enjoyed it when Matt Redman and LZ7 united onstage to play Twentyseven Million live! My youth group and I, though far apart in separate areas of the stadium, all joined together in a dance we had learned to that song.

1 comment: