Friday 18 January 2013

BYFC Christmas Meal


Secret Santa!
Team BYFC!
On Tuesday 18th December, the BYFC Team had their Christmas meal at the Toby Carvery. We sat at our table for 8, of course waiting for Dan Ortiz to re-appear as in the short time it took for us to walk from the car park to our table, about 2 minutes, we had managed to lose him. Once Dan arrived, we ordered our starters and shared our secret Santa presents. Julia and I had each other so we swapped our presents. I got her a little glass ballerina from the German Market and she got me some marshmallow thingies, a hand warmer and a Hello Kitty pocket mirror. Our starters then came and I had pieces of melon with raspberry coulis in what looked like a prawn cocktail glass. It was very tasty. Then we went to have our main course from the Carvery and I ate A LOT! Finally it was time for dessert and thanks to Matt, who asked if he could have something from the special menu, I got a chocolate fudge brownie sundae! Amazing! :) it was a good meal and it was fun to spend time with my YFC colleagues! :D

1 comment:

  1. Miss you Jess! But I'm so glad you're having such a great time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete