Tuesday 22 January 2013

Frankfurt German Market - 15th December




On the 15th of December, Julia and I went to the German Christmas Market in Birmingham. It was very busy but that added to the festive atmosphere. The best thing about going to the German Market with Julia is I had my own personal 'tour guide' who could point out the most traditional German stands and suggest the tastiest of the German food and drink on offer! I tried all sorts, from little marshmallow things to a frankfurter sausage! We also tried mulled wine which was very nice and warmed us up completely! After listening to some carol singers, we headed back down the market to the train station and eventually headed home! I showed Daryl and Karen the presents I had bought for my friends from the market, as well as the photos I had taken during the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment